Mother’s Day is always celebrated the second Sunday of May. These gift ideas will make your mother feel extra special—and give you a chance to show her how much she means to you.
- Framed artwork from the kids.
- Lunch at her favorite restaurant.
- A video of kids and grandkids, describing what they like best about her.
- Buy her some lottery tickets.
- A windowsill garden—pots, soil, and seeds to plant for a year round treat.
- Indulge Mom with a day of pampering—a massage, manicure, the works!.
- Wash her car, organize her files, or clean out her closets.
- Make a donation to your mother’s favorite charity in her honor.
- Season tickets to her favorite event.
- Give her an evening at home alone.